Skilled craftsmen hand-hook 100% natural wool to create decorative hooked-wool tops for our footstools. The footstools feature artist-designed motifs by accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, such as Laura Megroz, a highly acclaimed artist from Vermont.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Headquartered in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our footstools are made with 100% natural wool that is hand-hooked or weaved (varies by style) with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative heirloom that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to bedrooms, living rooms, dens, and more.
- Our handcrafted footstools are produced from 100% premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability.
- Our stunning collection of footstools are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming design that depicts scenes with dogs, fish, skiing, cabins, pinecones, sunflowers, stars, and more.
- Our furniture’s natural wool and cushioning provide a comfortable experience for your feet or while sitting.
- Our wool footstools can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.