Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen, our 24" x 36" hooked-wool rug is a premium decorative piece for your home, complete with a cotton backing for added durability. Made using 100% natural wool, the artist-designed motifs are the works of accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, such as Vermont's Laura Megroz, a highly acclaimed artist.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Headquartered in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our accent and welcome rugs are made of 100% natural wool and hand-hooked with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative rug that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to entryways, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms, living areas, and more.
- Our handcrafted rugs are produced from 100% premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability.
- Our stunning collection of lodge and lake designs are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming designs that depicts scenes with canoes, cabins, fly fishing, moose, bears, pinecones, and more.
- Our natural wool rugs provide a comfortable cushioning experience for your feet and are handmade with durable wool and a cotton backing for added strength and durability.
- Our wool rugs can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.