If you want to protect your table while adding a touch of decorative flair, look no further than our wool coasters. Tables absolutely love the softness and natural properties of wool coasters, which not only prevent scratches but also absorb moisture to keep the table dry, shield against the impact of hot and cold drinks, and contribute to a greener environment with the reduced environmental footprint of natural wool.
Designed by Laura Megroz in Vermont. Handcrafted in India. Member of Fair Labor Association.
- When you place our wool coasters on a table, you won’t hear a sound. Unlike wood or metal coasters that can sometimes leave scratches or marks on your table's surface, wool coasters have a gentle and cushioned texture. Silence is golden when protecting delicate or sensitive table finishes, and our coasters prevent damage and abrasion.
- Wool is naturally absorbent, meaning it can effectively soak up any condensation or liquid that may accumulate on the bottom of your glass. Unlike metal or wood, our wool coasters help keep your table dry and prevent water rings or stains from forming.
- Wool is an excellent insulator, which means our coasters help protect your table from the temperature extremes of hot or cold beverages. Our wool coasters minimize the transfer of heat or cold from the glass to the table, reducing the risk of damage.
- Wool is a sustainable and renewable material. It is biodegradable and has a lower environmental impact compared to other alternatives. By choosing wool coasters, you're making an eco-conscious choice for your home.
- Our coasters are made of 100% natural wool and hand-hooked with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative coaster that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to any table.
- Our coasters are hand hooked with 100% soft premium wool, a hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional moisture absorption and durability.
- Our stunning collection of coaster designs is brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, a historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.