Our hickory furniture bases are carefully handcrafted by Pennsylvania Amish woodworkers with their legendary craftsmanship. The use of hickory, one of the strongest wood materials for furniture, ensures lasting quality and beauty. Our benches come with decorative hooked-wool tops, made using 100% natural wool that is hand-hooked by skilled craftsmen. The tops feature artist-designed motifs by accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, such as Laura Megroz, a highly acclaimed artist from Vermont, adding a touch of artistic flair to your home.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Assembled in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our hickory benches are topped with 100% natural wool that is hand-hooked or weaved (varies by style) with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. Our bench bases are made from select hickory handmade by accomplished Amish woodworkers. The result is a premium decorative heirloom that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to entryways, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms, living rooms, dens, and more.
- Our handcrafted wool tops are produced from 100% premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability. Our bench bases use hickory that is pre-selected for beauty, strength, and stability.
- Our stunning collection of hickory bench tops are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming design that depicts scenes with dogs, fish, skiing, cabins, pinecones, sunflowers, stars, and more.
- Our furniture’s natural wool tops provide a comfortable cushioning experience and are handmade with durable yet soft premium wool.
- Our furniture’s wool tops can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.