Add a charming touch of premium handcrafted quality to your home with our 36" x 36" hooked-wool rug, which features a cotton backing for added durability. Skilled craftsmen hand-hook the rug using 100% natural wool, and the artist-designed motifs are the creations of accomplished outdoor and folk-art designers, including Laura Megroz, a renowned artist from Vermont.
Designed by Laura Megroz. Handcrafted in India. Headquartered in Manchester, Vermont. Member of Fair Trade Association.
- Our round rugs are made of 100% natural wool and hand-hooked with exceptional care by skilled craftsmen. The result is a premium decorative rug that adds a charming touch of handcrafted excellence to entryways, kitchens, hallways, bedrooms, living areas, and more.
- Our handcrafted rugs are produced from 100% premium wool, a soft and hypoallergenic natural fabric known for its exceptional comfort, breathability, and long-lasting durability.
- Our stunning collection of lodge and lake designs are brought to life by accomplished artists from Vermont and New England, including the highly acclaimed folk artist, Laura Megroz. Each piece showcases their exceptional talent, resulting in a beautiful and charming designs that depicts scenes with cabins, bears, fly fishing, moose, canoes, pinecones, and more.
- Our natural wool rugs provide a comfortable cushioning experience for your feet and are handmade with durable wool and a cotton backing for added strength and durability.
- Our wool rugs can be spot cleaned with mild soap and warm water using a soft sponge or clean cloth.
- Since 1992, Chandler 4 Corners has been designing and selling beautiful, handcrafted home accents from the resort destination of Manchester, Vermont, an historic New England town nestled in the foothills of the Green Mountains. Our unique décor celebrates healthy outdoor recreation, the warmth of family traditions, and cherished memories made in special places.
Love My Cinnamon Moose Rug
I have been looking at this rug for years in your catalog. On a trip out to Tennessee last fall, I saw the matching pillow in the Orvis store. After I got home I ordered the pillow. When my husband saw it he loved it also. That's when we decided to get the rug, but they were out of stock. When the new catalog came and it was available, we ordered it. It is in my kitchen in front of my sink on our slate floor. Looks great. I own two other rugs from your company, and 7 or 8 pillows. Love them all.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Black Lab(14" x 14" x 1")
Star Chaser Black Lab(8" x 24" x 5")
Wild Moose(1" x 48" x 48")
Winter Santa(9" x 12" x 12")